20 Best Dedicated Server Hosting of 2020 Reviews
Your search for "Best Dedicated Server Hosting" ends here at Hostingstep. Unlike most blogs which list come random lists, I actually went a step ahead and tested most companies to find the reliable best dedicated hosting company.
Hostingstep's Best Dedicated Server Hosting 2020 guide was published keeping this three parameters in mind. They are
- Historical Uptime
- Historical Response Time
- Customer support.
Apart from the above features, I consider some other factors like Payment gateways, datacenter locations, add-ons and reviews from other people on social sites to write this list.
Here are the list of Best Dedicated Server Hosting in 2020.
1. Liquid Web - Best Dedicated Server Hosting 2020
Liquid Web needs no further introduction. Hostingstep gets hosted on Liquid Web's Cloud VPS and I never had a downtime since its inception. Unlike most companies which sell cheap shared , Liquid Web focused completely on VPS and dedicated hosting, that's they are widely known as the most Dedicated Hosting company on the planet.
Since the same datacenter infrastructure involved, I bet you will get the best hosting experience with Liquid Web.
- Private datacenters with 100% network uptime SLA (Only company to offer 100% SLA)
- Standard DDOS Protection at no additional costs.
- ServerSecure Advanced Security measures.
- 24/7/365 customer support through tickets, chat, and Phone (100% US based)
- Your link to 38% OFF on liquidweb coupon code plans.
- I'm yet to find one. If you have any cons about Liquid Web, put in comments.
2. InMotion Hosting - Best Dedicated Hosting 2020
I never saw this happening (InMotion at #2). Since their shared plans are a little bit costlier, I thought their Dedicated Servers costs higher but to my contrast, InMotion offers the cheapest Dedicated Server Hosting even on monthly billings.
Founded in 2004, InMotion needs no further introduction and their plans are completely configurable from the scratch (double the RAM, reduce Bandwidth, add more IPs) everything possible with InMotion. While writing this Best Dedicated Server Hosting post, the company starter plan costs below $100, yet offering 8GB RAM, 6TB Bandwidth, 5IPs, 500GB SSD, and much more.
Once you check their page, I bet you'll never leave them without getting an account (They have all things to satisfy you)
- Options to choose between SSD/HDD
- 30 days 100% money back guarantee ( Best among others)
- Kernel updates at zero downtime ( This is WoW)
- Launch assistant - 1-1 session with IMH Sys admin for better optimizations & discussions
- DDOS Protection and multi-layer defense
- Some discounts only applicable on 6 0r 12 months plans only ( Yet they are the cheapest in terms of monthly billing compared with others.
3. A2 Hosting -Fastest Best Dedicated Server Hosting
Founded in 2001, A2 Hosting offers the fastest Dedicated Server Hosting since its inception. They care a lot about speed and provide you the best possible ways to optimize your websites for fast loading web pages.
Hostingstep already rated them as fastest web hosting through (check historical data) and trust me they won't disappoint you when it comes to speed.
- Servers are optimized with APC/OPCache, Memcached, Litespeed, Railgun, HTTP/2, ESI etc.
- Kernel Care, Zero downtime upgrades
- 99.99% Uptime commitment.
- US-based 24/7/365 customer support.
- Generous CPU Cores & RAM upgrades.
- Turbo hosting which helps 200% fast loading servers costs extra.
- Big discounts are available only for 3, 6 or 12 months packages only.
4. FastComet - Affordable Best Dedicated Server 2020
FastComet, the modern company already got wide recognition thanks to their customer-centric business model. FastComet is the only company to offer a free domain for the lifetime and same renewal price forever.
FastComet tied up with many companies to offer the best possible experience. For example, they partnered with BitNinja for server security, SpamExperts for reducing spam Emails, JetBackup for daily and weekly backups etc.
FastComet Dedicated Server plans start at $139/month which is much affordable considering the fact most companies prices are a little bit higher.
- Free domain name and same renewal price
- 4000Mbit network
- Free daily & weekly backups & restore
- Apache/ Ngnix support
- Some features come as add-ons which costs extra.
5. SiteGround - Best Dedicated Server Hosting in 2020
Initially, it looked like SiteGround prices are higher ( starter plan costs $229/month while other companies have plans in below $200)
I checked BlueHost and the pricing is just $99.99/month but the catch is you need to pay for 36 months in advance. Decoding further, I found most companies which show lowest price is just for 24 or 36 months package. But Companies like SiteGround are transparent and mention monthly pricing.
Coming to features, SiteGround Dedicated Server comes with good features and apart from Performance booster, there are not so many add-ons.
- Easy to start + Generous resources
- Rated #1 customer support
- Free SSL for all sites
- Free domain name
- Ngnix/ Apache powered servers
- Mandatory server setup charges
- Prices are still higher compared with Liquid Web.
TMDHosting recently completed its 10 years in industry in 2020, yet they are known only to limited people. TMD offers Dedicated Server hosting from $199/month and it offers good resources for the money you paid.
The starter plan which costs $199/month comes with 16GB RAM, 500GB space, 10TB Bandwidth, 4 CPU cores.
Technology-wise, TMD stands at a pretty advanced stage and its data centers are spread over the different parts of the world. TMD offers a bag full of advanced features for an extremely smooth experience from easy installation and SSD based to an outstanding customer support.
Most importantly, it offers a brilliant page loading speed and a consistently good uptime. On top of that, it has an amazing customer support that is not only technically sound but also, pretty friendly in handling the users' queries and issues. I had to call up the customer support team a couple of times and they have never disappointed me.
One of the greatest advantages of using TMD is the fact that it even offers brilliant features on the starter plans, unlike other providers. Also, it offers high levels of scalability as well as security.
The interface is pretty simple and even a newbie could figure everything with the greatest ease. The only disadvantage I experienced with TMDHosting in the recent past is the fact that it charges an additional cost for every single add-on.
- Maximum resources even on starter plans
- Extremely user-friendly interface
- Easy to upgrade or downgrade accounts
- Excellent firewall protection
- Free CDN and free website transfer
- Every addon requires additional cost