If you want to have a clear picture of the FastComet Pricing, this is the post for you. This post will help you understand FastComet pricing in detail.
I am going to talk about all the FastComet hosting pricing in this post and would try to present you with a deep analysis. By the end of this post, you should get good clarity on the FastComet pricing and hopefully, you can go about choosing a FastComet plan with more confidence.
How much do FastComet plans cost?
Before we get to the pricing and plans, it is important to understand the types of hosting that Fastcomet provides customers with. The service comes with three different types of hosting and they are:
- Shared Hosting
- Cloud VPS Hosting
- Dedicated CPU Servers
Now that you know the hosting types that FastComet offers, it's time to look at the features that the service offers for the three types of hosting. Further, it's worth mentioning that FastComet currently offers 70% off on all Shared Hosting plans through our exclusive FastComet coupons. However, to avail of this offer, one must opt for annual billing. The service offers 20% on FastComet CloudVPS Hosting and Dedicated CPU Servers plans when you choose annual billing.
FastComet Shared Hosting comprises three great plans and the lowest tier plan starts at $2.95 per month. Customers who want maximum resources can opt for the highest tier plan, FastCloud Extra. Here are the details of all the three FastComet Shared Hosting plans:
- FastCloud: $2.95 per month, Single website, 15 GB SSD Storage, 25,000 Unique visits per month, 2 GB RAM, 2 Cores
- FastCloud Plus: $4.45 per month, Unlimited websites, 25 GB SSD Storage, 50,000 Unique visits per month, 3 GB RAM, 4 Cores
- FastCloud Extra: $5.95 per month, Unlimited websites, 35 GB SSD Storage, 100,000 Unique visits per month, 6 GB RAM, 6 Cores
Cloud VPS Hosting Pricing
FastComet CloudVPS Hosting comes with four amazing plans and customers can start for as low as $47.95 per month. The highest tier plan costs $111.95 per month and comes with the maximum resources. Let's look at the details of all the four FastComet CloudVPS Hosting plans:
- Cloud 1: $47.95 per month, Unlimited Sites, 50 GB SSD Web Space, 2 GB ECC RAM, 2 TB Bandwidth, 2000 Mbps Network Out
- Cloud 2: $55.95 per month, Unlimited Sites, 80 GB SSD Web Space, 4 GB ECC RAM, 4 TB Bandwidth, 4000 Mbps Network Out
- Cloud 3: $71.95 per month, Unlimited Sites, 160GB SSD Web Space, 8 GB RAM, 5 TB Bandwidth, 5000 Mbps Network Out
- Cloud 4: $111.95 per month, Unlimited Sites, 320 GB SSD Web Space, 16 GB RAM, 8 TB Bandwidth, 6000 Mbps Network Out
Dedicated CPU Servers Pricing
FastComet Dedicated CPU Servers Hosting consists of four different plans with the lowest tier plan priced at $111.19 per month. For more resources, customers can opt for the higher plans and the highest tier plan costs $279.19 per month.
- DS 1: Unlimited Websites, 80 GB SSD Web Space, 4 GB ECC RAM, 4 TB Bandwidth, 4000 Mbps Network Out
- DS 2: Unlimited Websites, 160 GB SSD Web Space, 8 GB RAM, 5 TB Bandwidth, 5 000 Mbps Network Out
- DS 3: Unlimited Websites, 320 GB SSD Web Space, 4 GB RAM, 6 TB Bandwidth, 6000 Mbps Network Out
- DS 4: Unlimited Websites, 640 GB SSD Web Space, 4 GB RAM, 7 TB Bandwidth, 7000 Mbps Network Out
Projects and ideal plans
I am sure you must have got good clarity on the FastComet pricing so far. Now, it's time to understand how to go about choosing the right plan for your project. FastComet Shared Hosting is a great place to start when you are just starting with a new website or a blog. If you are under a tight budget and you are sure that you don't need more than a single site, you are good to go with the FastCloud plan.
However, if you can, I would recommend going with the FastComet Plus plan since the plan supports unlimited websites, unlike FastCloud. For sites with constant growth, you may consider going with the highest tier shared hosting plan, FastCloud Extra since it comes with maximum resources.
Customers with big sites that need more resources and performance can consider choosing the CloudVPS and Dedicated Server plans. However, these plans are way more expensive than the shared plans and you should only choose them if your project or business is really in need of such higher resources and performance. These plans are especially ideal for online stores and agencies.
For your better understanding of the FastComet plans and pricing, I listed the features that the different hosting plans come with. Going through these features, you will have more clarity on what the plans come with.
- SSD Storage
- Free domain transfer
- Multiple Server Locations
- 45 Days Money Back
- Guaranteed Resources
- Daily Backups
- BitNinja Server Security
- Let's Encrypt SSL
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- cPanel & Softaculous
CloudVPS & Dedicated Servers
- All the Shared Hosting features
- SSD File Storage
- MySQL on SSD
- Optimized Server Setup
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- eCommerce Optimized
- Free cPanel & Softaculous
- Free SSH Access
- Free Domain Transfer
- Free Site Setup
- Free Website Transfer (save $50)
FastComet Pricing Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right FastComet plan for my project?
It shouldn't be really difficult to choose the right plan in FastComet since the host is highly scalable and allows customers to upgrade or downgrade their plans any time they want. FastComet Shared hosting plans are ideal for small and medium-size websites and blogs while FastComet CloudVPS and Dedicated servers are ideal for big sites, online stores, and agencies.
Another wise way to start is to start with the lowest tier plan and upgrade according to the growing needs of your business. This is especially ideal if you aren't too sure which plan to start with.
Does FastComet have a Money Back Guarantee?
FastComet is extremely generous when it comes to Money Back Guarantee. The service offers a 45 Days Money Back Guarantee from the date of purchase of the plan in case a customer is not happy with a plan and wants to cancel it.