If you're searching for an affordable VPS with cPanel, you've come to the right place.
In this post, I will guide you through the top seven most affordable VPS options with cPanel, while highlighting each hosting service's key features.
After analyzing 122 companies that provide cPanel VPS hosting, we've discovered that the most economical pricing is offered by companies that own their own data centers.
For instance, Liquid Web has been in operation since 1997 and operates its own data centers, resulting in a long-term billing rate of only $15 per month.
Therefore, selecting a company with its own data center and long-term billing is the only way to obtain a low-cost VPS.
- 1. Hostinger VPS – $3.49 Per Month
- 2. Liquid Web ($15/mo) – Cheapest cPanel VPS Hosting
- 3. InMotion Hosting ($19.99/mo.) – Cheap VPS Server With CPanel/WHM
- 4. Interserver – $6 for Server and $20 Per Month for the cPanel license
- 5. ScalaHosting – $14.95 per month
- 6. A2 Hosting – $43.99 Per Month
- 7. HostWinds ($14.18/mo.) – Cheap WHM Hosting
- 8. Turnkey Internet – $54.99 per month
- Cheap VPS Hosting with cPanel Price.
1. Hostinger VPS – $3.49 Per Month
Hostinger has been around since 2004 and is considered one of the cheapest yet most secure VPS hosting services.
Hostinger offers customers complete control of their VPS servers, backed by excellent power, flexibility, and speed.
The service also has a superb 24/7 support team to assist the customers.
- Hostinger VPS comes with the latest Intel Xeon processors, NVMe SSD storage, NFS Support, and a 100 Mb/s Network.
- The service provides customers full root access, dedicated IPv6, and Backups and Snapshots.
- Hostinger VPS offers instant Linux OS deployment and multiple Linux distros to choose from, including CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, and Suse.
- Hostinger VPS comes with a modified cPanel for easy hosting management and allows you to track all your resources and make adjustments from a single point of control.
- The service comes with robust security features comprising BitNinja’s full-stack server protection, a dedicated IP, built-in advanced DDoS protection, and automated backups.
- For enhanced performance, the service comes with multiple servers in Lithuania, Singapore, the United States, Brazil, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
Hostinger VPS is available in eight pricing, and the lowest tier plan starts at $3.49 per month with 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD Disk space, and 1 TB Bandwidth.
The highest tier plan costs $77.99 per month with 16 GB RAM, 250 GB SSD Disk space, and 12 TB Bandwidth.
The host currently has up to 70% discounts on its VPS plans. Besides, all plans are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2. Liquid Web ($15/mo) – Cheapest cPanel VPS Hosting
My first pick is Liquid Web Cloud VPS which comes fully managed and highly scalable. Liquid Web plans are one of the most affordable cPanel VPS plans with 60-second guaranteed customer support.
Liquid Web has been around since 1997 and has five global data centers. The service has a good track record and is ranked among the most reliable hosting services.
- Liquid Web Cloud VPS comes with Plesk and cPanel. Customers can choose between the two control panels based on their operating systems.
- The service provides customers with Cloudflare CDN, 100% Network and Power Uptime SLAs, and easy scalability for high performance.
- For enhanced protection, the host offers Standard DDoS Attack Protection, Integrated Firewall, and a Dedicated IP Address for each VPS.
- The service offers users root access to control the managed server environment completely.
- Liquid Web Cloud VPS offers OffServer Backups on all plans to back up your site regularly.
Liquid Web VPS is available in both Linux and Windows pricing. Liquid Web VPS Linux has eight different pricing and starts for as low as $15 per month for two vCPU Cores, 40 GB SSD Storage, and 2 GB RAM.
Customers can have maximum resources in the 16 GB Value Bundle plan, and the plan comes with 16 GB RAM, eight vCPU Cores, and 200 GB SSD Storage for $95 per month.
Whatever plan you choose, don't miss to check out Liquid Web Coupon. Our exclusive discounts allow you to save up to 75% on annual plans.
Regarding the VPS Windows pricing, there are six different pricing, and the lowest tier plan starts at $65 per month. You can save up to 72% on Liquid Web VPS plans by choosing 12 and 24-month plans.
3. InMotion Hosting ($19.99/mo.) – Cheap VPS Server With CPanel/WHM
InMotion Hosting entered the industry in 2001 and is one of the oldest hosting services with a good track record. The service comes with 24/7 US-based customer support.
- InMotion Hosting Managed VPS comes with dedicated resources and high-availability servers for a 99.99% uptime guarantee backed by triple failover redundancy.
- The service comes with a simple and easy control panel, including cPanel and WHM, and customers can choose between the two based on their convenience.
- InMotion VPS comes with Dedicated IP Addresses and decent brute force and DDoS attacks, which makes it highly secure.
- The service comes with root access for complete control of the VPS account. Besides, it comes with FTP, SFTP, and FTPS.
InMotion VPS is available at four different pricing. The lowest tier plan, VPS 4GB RAM, starts at $19.99 monthly with 2 CPU Cores, 4GB RAM, and 90GB NVMe SSD Storage. The highest tier plan costs $59.99 monthly and comes with 8 CPU Cores, 16 GB RAM, and 360 GB NVMe SSD Storage. InMotion offers excellent discounts on all four plans.
However, the discount is more as you choose a higher billing timeframe. For example, if you choose the lowest tier plan for one month, you will get a discount of $40, while if you choose the same plan for three years of billing, you will get a discount of $1440. It's also worth mentioning that all plans come with a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee.Check InMotion Hosting Pricing Page
4. Interserver – $6 for Server and $20 Per Month for the cPanel license
Interserver was founded in 1999 and is one of the leading hosting providers. Interserver offers reliable and affordable VPS hosting. Further, Interserver comes with straightforward pricing with no hidden fees.
- Interserver Cloud VPS has many supported scripts with a one-click installation comprising WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Moodle, Prestashop, and more.
- The service comes with root access for complete control. You don't need permission to install the control panel and operating system.
- You can expect a lightning-fast loading speed with Cloud VPS, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, dedicated resources, and self-heading hardware.
- Security is top-notch in Interserver CloudVPS, backed by KVM, Openvz, Virtuozzo, and Hyper-v virtualization platforms. Besides, the service uses a jail environment for the VM containers.
- Interserver provides customers with managed server backups comprising disk-image, encrypted, and incremental backups.
Interserver VPS is available in Linux, Storage, and Windows. There are sixteen different pricing under each category. Interserver Linux VPS and Storage VPS start at $6 per month, while Windows VPS starts at $10.00 per month. Interserver Linux VPS charges $6 for a Server with 1 Core, 30 GB Storage, and 2048 MB Memory.
Customers need to pay $20 per month for a cPanel license, and the cPanel comes with Emails & Calendars, Automatic Backup, and Advanced Database Management. You get 16 CPU Cores, 32769 Memory, and a storage of 480GB SSD in the highest-tier plan. The pricing and resources are pretty much the same for Storage VPS and Windows VPS.Check InterServer pricing
5. ScalaHosting – $14.95 per month
Scala Hosting has increased its VPS Pricing, and it's not cheaper anymore.
Established in 2004, ScalaHosting is one of the finest hosting services with competitive pricing. ScalaHosting Cloud VPS is a Fully Managed and affordable service with faster load times and more robust cybersecurity.
- ScalaHosting has industry-leading performance with 100% SSD storage and premium networking to ensure the best performance even during traffic spikes.
- ScalaHosting allows customers to choose from over 35 enterprise-grade global data centers.
- The Scala control panel, SPanel, is 100% compatible with cPanel with tons of free services and excellent control of managing your VPS account.
- Scala has advanced security backed by SShield, an isolated and dedicated cloud environment, and Free SSL Certificates.
- Scala offers customers daily disaster recovery backups and free web migration.
Scala fully managed VPS is available at four different pricing. The hosting provider allows you to start for as low as $14.95 per month with 2 CPU Core, 4GB RAM, and 50GB SSD. You can choose the Enterprise plan for maximum resources, which comes with 9 CPU Cores, 18 GB RAM, and 320 GB SSD. All plans are available at introductory pricing with a discount of up to 53%. All plans come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.Check Scala Pricing Page
6. A2 Hosting – $43.99 Per Month
A2 Hosting has been delivering its service since 2003 and is one of the leading hosting providers. A2's Managed VPS Hosting service is built for high performance and security backed by dedicated resources.
- A2 has four data centers across the USA, Europe, and Asia.
- A2 offers high performance through expertly tuned servers, 24/7 network monitoring, 10 GB/S redundant networks, and 99.9% uptime commitment.
- A2 VPS offers customers full root access to tailor their managed Server to the fullest.
- The service comes with excellent security backed by a Dedicated IP Address, Free SSL Certificate, Free New Relic Server Monitoring Setup, and A2's Perpetual Security comprising Reinforced DDoS Protection, Brute Force Defense, Virus Scanning, Server Hardening, and Dual Web Hosting Firewall.
- A2 VPS allows you to manage your domains, software, databases, and email through cPanel, offering one cPanel per account.
- The service offers free backup and restore. You can back up your site daily and restore a backup point anytime when you are in need.
A2 has six Managed VPS pricing based on RAM, SSD Storage, and Cores. The lowest tier A2 Managed VPS plan starts at $43.99 per month and comes with 4 GB RAM, 150 GB SSD, and 2 Cores. Mach 32 is the highest tier plan with 16 GB RAM, 250 GB NVMe SSD Storage, and 6 Cores.
All the plans are available in 1 month, twelve-month, and thirty-six-month billing. Thirty-six-month billing comes with a maximum discount.Check A2 Pricing page
7. HostWinds ($14.18/mo.) – Cheap WHM Hosting
HostWinds is a reliable yet affordable VPS with cPanel. The service focuses mainly on enterprise solutions.
HostWinds started in 2010 and came with a 99.99% uptime and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- HostWinds allows customers to choose between cPanel and WHM during checkout.
- HostWinds has its data centers in Dallas and Seattle.
- The service comes with instant scalability and a redundant network to ensure zero single point of failure for your mission-critical website.
- HostWinds offers highly configurable nightly backups, and the host also allows you to schedule your backups plus set the number of copies to be stored.
- The service is fully managed and uses enterprise hardware.
- The service is highly reliable and backed by proactive server monitoring.
- Customers can choose between various Linux distributions comprising Debian, Fedora, CentOS, and Ubuntu.
The regular price is $14.18 per month, wherein you pay $4.25 for SSD Cloud 1, $15.00 for cPanel Cloud License and $1.50 for VPS Softaculous License.
HostWinds fully managed Linux VPS has ten different pricing. Customers can have a CPU from 1 to 16 and RAM of up to 96 GB. You can have storage from 30 GB to 750 GB. The lowest tier plan is priced at $8.24 per month for 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, and 30 GB Storage, while the highest tier plan comes with 16 GB CPU, 96 GB RAM, and a storage of 750 GB for $395.24 per month.
HostWinds fully managed Windows VPS has ten different pricing as well. The lowest tier plan provides customers with 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, and 30 GB Storage for $12.74 per month. Customers can have the maximum resources in the highest-tier plan. The plan comes with 16 GB CPU, 96 GB RAM, and 750 GB storage for $431.24 per month.Check HostWinds Pricing
8. Turnkey Internet – $54.99 per month
Turnkey Internet is a popular managed web hosting service that has been around since 1999. Turnkey's fully managed cloud servers help focus better on your core business, backed by its excellent features and infrastructure.
The service has transparent pricing and a 30-day money-back guarantee on all plans.
- Turnkey managed cloud servers come with a cPanel web hosting system to offer an effortless way of working your hosting account.
- As far as performance goes, you can expect high performance backed by 100% Guaranteed Resources, 100% Network Uptime Guarantee, and RAID-10 Ultra Fast Disk Systems.
- Security is exceptionally robust in Turnkey, backed by server back-ups, hands-on system administration, intrusion detection protection, and advanced firewall protection.
- The service offers automated remote backups to regularly backup your site, and restoring backups is pretty simple.
Turnkey Internet VPS is available at four different pricing. Turnkey Internet Managed Cloud Servers' lowest tier plan starts at $54.99 per month, and the plan comes with 4 CPU Cores, 4 GB RAM, and 40 GB SSD Storage. The highest-tier plan, T120 Cloud VPS, comes with 12 CPU Cores, 12 GB RAM, and 120 GB SSD Storage for $39.99 per month. All plans come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.Check Turnkey Internet Pricing page
Cheap VPS Hosting with cPanel Price.
|Hosting||monthly billing||12-months billing||24-months billing|
- The Liquid Web offers the cheapest pricing in the industry for 24-month billing. They also include 100GB of storage for backups for a limited time. Claim offer through this link.
- Hostwinds offers affordable cPanel VPS plans with monthly billing. You can get it at just $4.16/month for the first month with cPanel included. From the 2nd month, the charges will be $23.25/month. Check the VPS sales page.
Each option should be explored for how well your cheap VPS hosting with Cpanel needs can work. See how each service is different from one another. Think about your demands for hosting alongside your budget as well. Choosing the right plan is necessary for giving you the help and service you demand.
Best of all, you can be assured that you will have a service that cares for you no matter which you opt to utilize, no matter what your site might be like, or what you demand.
The Guide “Cheapest VPS Hosting With cPanel/WHM” first appeared on Hostingstep.com.