If you're looking for a cloud hosting platform that is both affordable and reliable, look no further than Cloudways. Cloudways offers a pay-as-you-go pricing model, so you only ever pay for the resources you use.
Plus, with Cloudways, you can choose from a variety of the world's leading cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and DigitalOcean.
- How much do Cloudways plans cost?
- Cloudways Pricing Plans: Overview
- Cloudways Hosting Pricing
- How do the plans of the different cloud providers differ?
- How does one choose the right plan for one's project?
- Things to keep in mind while choosing a Cloudways plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
How much do Cloudways plans cost?
Before we get to the pricing, it's essential to understand that Cloudways has tie-ups with five cloud providers. DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform. We should first look at the lowest tier plans under the five Cloud providers.
- DigitalOcean: $12 per month
- AWS: $38.56 per month
- Google Cloud: $37.45 per month
All the Cloudways plans come with the following features in common:
- 24/7/365 Support
- Free SSL
- CDN Add-on
- Free Migration
- Unlimited Application Installation
- Dedicated Firewalls
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
- Automated Backups
- Staging Environment
- Optimized With Advanced Caches
- Auto Healing
- Regular Security Patching
Each one of these cloud providers has one's plan and pricing. We will look into the pricing of these cloud providers one by one.
Cloudways Pricing Plans: Overview
Cloudways pricing is based on the pay-as-you-go model, which means you scale up or scale down your cloud resources and pay according to the actual needs of your business.
Cloudways DigitalOcean has the cheapest pricing, and DigitalOcean plans range from $12 per month.
Google Cloud plans are equally popular as AWS plans. However, Google Cloud plans are slightly higher than AWS plans.
Cloudways AWS plans are the most expensive, and AWS pricing ranges from $38.56 per month. Google Cloud plans range from $37.45 per month.
Whatever the plan you choose, don't forget to use our High discounted Cloudways Coupon Code to get a 25% discount for the first month.
Cloudways Hosting Pricing
Cloudways DigitalOcean Pricing
Cloudways DigitalOcean comes with Standard and Premium plans. Standard plans comprise eleven plans, with the lowest tier plan priced at $10 per month. The highest plan costs $1035 per month and comes with the maximum resources.
- DO 1GB: $11 per month, 1 GB RAM, 1 Core Processor, 25 GB Storage, 1 TB Bandwidth
- DO 2GB: $24 per month, 2 GB RAM, 1 Core Processor, 50 GB Storage, 2 TB Bandwidth
- DO 4GB: $46 per month, 4 GB RAM, 2 Core Processor, 80 GB Storage, 4 TB Bandwidth
- DO 8GB: $88 per month, 8 GB RAM, 4 Core Processor, 160 GB Storage, 5 TB Bandwidth.
DigitalOcean Premium comprises six amazing plans. Customers can start for as low as $14 per month. The highest plan is ideal for those looking for high resources, and the plan costs $160 per month. Here are the plan details:
- DO 1GB: $14 per month, 1 GB RAM, 1 Core Processor, 25 GB Storage, 1 TB Bandwidth
- DO 2GB: $28 per month, 2 GB RAM, 1 Core Processor, 50 GB Storage, 2 TB Bandwidth
- DO 4GB: $54 per month, 4 GB RAM, 2 Core Processor, 80 GB Storage, 4 TB Bandwidth
- DO 8GB: $99 per month, 8 GB RAM, 4 Core Processor, 160 GB Storage, 6 TB Bandwidth
DigitalOcean plans come with eight global data center locations. If you are looking for managed Cloud hosting for a small project that doesn't require more than 1 RAM, 1 Core, and 25 GB Storage, you can go with the DigitalOcean lowest tier plan, DO1GB, for $14 per month. This is also an excellent place to start and upgrade cloud resources according to the growing needs of your project.
For maximum resources, you can consider the highest tier DigitalOcean plan, DO192GB, which comes with 192GB, 32 Core, 3840GB Storage, and 12TB bandwidth.
Cloudways AWS Pricing
Cloudways AWS comes with a wide range of plans, as many as eighteen different plans. The cloud provider allows customers to start for as low as $38.56 per month, and customers can have the maximum resources by selecting the highest tier AWS plan, which costs $3569.98 per month. That way, customers indeed have a lot to choose from.
- AWS Small: $38.56 per month, 2GB RAM, 2vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, 2GB Bandwidth
- AWS Medium: $91.84 per month, 4GB RAM, 2vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, 2GB Bandwidth
- AWS CO Large: $183.22 per month, 4GB RAM, 2vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, 2GB Bandwidth
- AWS Large: $285.21 per month, 8GB RAM, 2vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, 2GB Bandwidth
The AWS Medium plan happens to be the most popular of all the eighteen AWS plans.
AWS provides customers with twenty global data center locations to select from. AWS allows customers to start for as low as $36.51 per month for 2GB RAM, 2vCPU, 20GB Storage, and 2GB Bandwidth. This is an ideal plan for any small website.
AWS plans are a bit more expensive than the former three cloud providers. You can have the maximum resources with the AWS 24XL plan, 384GB, 96vCPU, 20GB Storage, and 2GB Bandwidth.
Cloudways Google Cloud Pricing
Cloudways GCP comes with eleven great plans. The lowest tier plan starts at $33.18 per month, and the highest tier plan costs $1290.30 per month.
- GCE Small: $37.45 per month, 1.70 GB RAM, 1vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, 2 GB Bandwidth
- GCE n1-std-1: $84.12 per month, 3.75 GB RAM, 1vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, 2 GB Bandwidth
- GCE n1-std-2: $152.14 per month, 7.5 GB RAM, 2vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, 2 GB Bandwidth
- GCE HC4: $241.62 per month, 4 GB RAM, 4vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, 2 GB Bandwidth
The GCE n1-std-1 plan is the most popular among all the GCP plans.
Google Cloud hosting is undoubtedly not the cheapest Cloud hosting in the market. However, it is extensively used and trusted because of its excellent performance and security. Google Cloud has eleven cloud hosting plans for customers to choose from. Google Cloud plans come with eighteen global data center locations.
You can quickly scale up your resources in Google Cloud according to the growing requirement of your website. The lowest tier plan in Google Cloud costs $33.18 per month with 1.70GB RAM, 1vCPU Processor, 20GB Storage, and 2GB Bandwidth. The highest-tier plan, GCE n1-std-32, comes with the maximum resources.
How do the plans of the different cloud providers differ?
Now that you have gone through the different Cloudways pricing, it's essential to find out how they differ. The cloud providers and their plans differ mainly in two ways. One is in terms of the server location, and another in pricing. While one cloud provider has a specific server location, another may not have the same location.
Besides, the pricing structure differs from provider to provider. Further, you may have a favorite cloud provider that you want to always stick to. For example, many customers are fond of the Google Cloud Platform as a cloud provider as they think it offers high performance and security.
How does one choose the right plan for one's project?
Cloudways comes with a wide range of plans that offer customers a better choice. Besides, a lot depends on your project requirements. For example, suppose you are looking forward to starting your first website or blog. You could consider choosing the lowest tier Cloudways plan, DO1GB, or you may choose the lowest tier plan of any of your favorite cloud providers among the five cloud providers.
For medium-sized websites, you could choose a mid-tier plan depending on the resources you need for your website. The high-tier plans are ideal for big websites, online stores, and agencies.
Things to keep in mind while choosing a Cloudways plan
I want you to select an ideal plan for your project. I also want you to be thoroughly familiar with the pricing structure and what it includes and excludes.
- Cloudways charges $0.033/GB per server for offsite backup storage, regardless of your plan.
- Cloudways doesn't offer a free CDN and charges $4.99 per site as a monthly subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best Cloudways plan for hosting a small website or a blog?
Cloudways DigitalOcean Standard plan starts at $11 per month. The plan is the lowest tier of all the Cloudways plans and is ideal for hosting a small website or a blog. The plan allows you to host as many sites based on your web space.
Does Cloudways have a Free CDN?
Cloudways doesn't offer free CDN. However, they've partnered with Cloudflare to offer their Enterprise CDN for just 4.99/site.
What is the ideal Cloudways GCP plan for a medium-sized website?
The GCE n1-std-1 is an ideal plan for medium-sized websites and is the most popular Cloudways GCP plan. The plan costs $73.50 per month and comes with a RAM of 3.75 G, 1vCPU Processor, 20 GB Storage, and 2 GB Bandwidth.
In conclusion,Cloudways is a great option for those looking for an affordable, yet reliable cloud hosting solution. Their various plans and pricing options make them a versatile and flexible provider, able to accommodate the needs of a wide range of customers. Whether you're a small business or a large enterprise, Cloudways has a plan that's right for you. So why not give them a try? You won't be disappointed.