5 Best WPEngine Alternative Hosting of 2020
Note: Though I'm writing about WPEngine Alternative and despite of WPEngine Price increase in recent times, still they're the leader in hosting industry and, WPEngine is still our most recommended Managed WordPress Hosting provider.
WPEngine announced recently that it will be increasing its prices and while writing this post, the new increased WPEngine pricing become effective. This will prove to be difficult for many people who might not want to spend all that much money on what WPEngine has to offer.
The increase will go from $29 to $35 per month for a basic plan, but the total value of the increase will vary based on the plan. The Business account is moving from $249 to $290 per month. These charges may prove to be too tough for some people to handle.
Fortunately, there are numerous WPEngine alternatives for you to take a look at. These are all intriguing to have thanks to how each choice works well. Many of these alternatives to WP Engine will even let you migrate your existing WordPress site to their services for free.
5 Best WPEngine Alternative 2020
Every WPEngine alternative has its own features and unique qualities worth trying out. These options are also available with some great deals that will give you a better experience than getting the most out of your content.
1. Kinsta (www.kinsta.com)
~ The Best WPEngine Alternatives from $30/month
Kinsta is a premium WordPress hosting program that offers a fully managed solution. It offers daily backups and works on the top of Google Cloud platform. The design that Kinsta offers makes it easier for you to produce a quality site of value.
- Uses fifteen global data centers through the Google Cloud platform
- LXD containers & Hardware firewalls supported.
- DDOS Protection.
- Every site is checked by Kinsta every 60 seconds to ensure security and uptime.
- Free site migration with zero downtime involved.
Get Kinsta for $30 per month with free CDN and SSL support while WP Engine plan starts from $35/month but CDN costs extra.
2. A2 Hosting (www.A2Hosting.com)
- Managed WP Hosting plan starts from $12.97/month
A2 Hosting is the recent company to join the Managed WordPress Hosting league. If you checked out my A2 Hosting reviews, they're offering the fastest WordPress solutions to customers.
A2 Hosting offers every other feature you needed for a Managed Hosting. You can migrate your content to A2 Hosting for free.
- A2 site accelerator for faster loading time.
- Free SSL, CDN & SSD for better security and speed.
- A2 Optimized WordPress setup is pre-installed the right way.
- Supports an extensive variety of development tools including MySQL, PHP, and Python.
- Site staging and easy backups.
- Anytime money back guarantee (first of its kind in the industry)
The A2 Hosting plan starts at $26/month but they're currently running some special 50% OFF for new customers, so you can get an account with A2 Managed WordPress Hosting for just $12.97/month and there are two other plans that cost $19.48/month and $37.97/month and I can say A2 Hosting as the WPEngine alternative.
3. Liquid Web (www.LiquidWeb.com)
- WPEngine Alternative for higher plans.
Definitely not the cheapest option if you're on WP Engine Startup plan but Liquid Web Managed WordPress Hosting is a great option if you're on WP Engine's Growth ($115/month) and scale plan($290/month).
Take, WP Engine Growth plan. It costs $115/month where you can host 5 sites, 20GB storage, 100k visits/month, 200GB Bandwidth, shared hosting environment.
Consider Liquid Web professional plan. It costs $99/month where you can host 10 sites, 50GB SSD storage, no page view limits, 5TB bandwidth, individual hosting environment.
Similarly, WP Engine Scale plan costs $290/month where you can host 15 sites, 30GB storage, 400k visits, 400GB bandwidth, shared hosting environment.
Meanwhile, Liquid Web Business plan costs $149/month and you'll get 25 sites hosting, 100GB Storage, Unlimited visits, 5TB Bandwidth, individual hosting environment.
This site Hostingstep.com was hosted on Liquid Web for years and I never saw my site down or getting poor loading time and also check our Reviews where I installed a WordPress demo site on their servers and tested uptime & speed.
Liquid Web is a pioneer in hosting industry and started back in 1997 and the company is running some special discount where you can get 50% OFF on all Liquid Web Managed WordPress Hosting plans for two months.
There is also a 60 days money back guarantee, so there is no better time for you to try out Liquid Web.
4. SiteGround (www.SiteGround.com)
- Cheaper WPEngine Alternative ($3.95/month)
SiteGround is the cheaper alternatives to WPEngine. You will get full WordPress hosting support from SiteGround with free site transfer. You can use this with full SSD storage for your requirements as well, thus giving you extra help for handling your content.
- SuperCacher, NGINX setup to improve WordPress speed with PHP7 and HTTP/2 support.
- Daily backups and free restore.
- Free SSD, CDN & SSL for better security and updates.
- Git pre-installed and WordPress staging.
- One-click WordPress installer & updater, WP-CLI enabled.
- Get a hosting account for $3.95/month (just 12 months commitment) instead of $9.95/month
If you check our top best hosting companies list, you can see the company offers best uptime & response time when compared to competitors.
5. FastComet (www.FastComet.com)
- Cheapest WPEngine Alternative ($2.95/month)
FastComet offers a complete managed WordPress hosting setup with eight datacenter locations across the globe. If you checked our reviews on FastComet, you might see, they offer some great features which you can resist to say No.
Some of them are
- Free domain name for the lifetime
- Same renewal price for lifetime
- Free Daily & Weekly backups.
- Free Malware detection and removal tool helps keep your site from being hacked.
- Free SSL via Let's Encrypt and GlobalSign
- Dynamic Varnish cache used on RocketBooster speed option for keeping your site running fast.
The prices you pay are fixed throughout the life of your contract. A 45-day money-back guarantee is also included here.
In the end, there are a lot of options can be added as an alternatives to WP Engine. But at HostingStep, I carefully picked hosting companies that provide real value and you can see I never added EIG hosting companies on our list.
Thus, I perfectly handcrafted the best WPEngine Alternative for your sites.